Pasta Aglio e Olio
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- Your pasta of choice - 1 box
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- Start by combining the olive oil and garlic in a pan. Heat at a very low temperature so that the garlic infuses the oil.
- Swirl, swirl swirl! (You don't want the garlic to burn - the garlic should not change in colour at all).
- Add cooked pasta, lots of parmesan cheese & pepper.
- Toss together and serve!
- Sprinkle fresh parsley on top before serving!