- Leftover roast chicken, cut into strips (approximately 1 lb of chicken for four ppl) - See "Roast Chicken" recipe under Mains
- 4 Tbsp Chipotle Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- 2 tsp chili powder, divided
- 2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- salt and pepper
- a bunch of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- Place the chicken, 2 Tbsp Chipotle Olive Oil, Dark Chocolate Olive Oil, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss to be sure all spices, oil, and balsamic are coating all the chicken. Microwave the chicken, or wrap in aluminum foil and place in a 350 degree F oven for 5-10 minutes. Add the cilantro and stir.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat the remaining 2 Tbsp Olive Oil and add the pepper and onion strips to the pan and stir. Cook until the veggies begin to turn golded brown. Add the remaining chili powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Toss well to cover all veggies with the spices.
- Serve with warmed up chicken in warmed up tortillas with guacamole, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream and more chopped fresh cilantro (see Notes)
Note: to make your own guacamole: mash a few avocados with a clove of fresh garlic, fresh lime juice, chopped cilantro, salt and pepper. (add a chopped jalapeño for a spicy kick). Drizzle Chipotle Olive Oil over top and serve.
Note: to make your own fresh salsa: in a food processor add a few fresh Roma tomatoes, fresh chopped cilantro, ½ red onion, a small jalapeño, a garlic clove, chilli powder, salt and pepper and pulse until a salsa forms. Drizzle with lime olive oil