Lemon Zucchini and Parmesan Pasta
- 1 lb of your favourite short pasta (rigatoni, penne or rotini work well)
- 1 large zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- zest from ½ lemon
- a large bunch of parsley, chopped
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. During the last two minutes or so of cooking time, add the cubed zucchini to the boiling pasta.
- Drain the pasta and zucchini and transfer to a large heat safe serving bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss.