Italian Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed into 1" pieces
- 4 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic (divided)
- 1/4 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil (divided)
- A bunch fresh parsley, chopped (divided)
- 1 small shallot, chopped finely (divided)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1 bunch of fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 zucchini, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped in half
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (Pinot Grigio works well)
- Salt and pepper
- Place chicken pieces, 2 Tbsp. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, 1/8 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, half the chopped parsley, half the shallot, garlic, and salt and pepper in a ziplock bag and close. "Smoosh" the chicken all around so it is all covered with the marinade. Place in the fridge for at least four hours, or overnight.
- In a heavy bottom frying pan (I use my cast iron pan), heat a Tbsp. of Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil and add the chicken pieces. Stir fry until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm on a plate. To the pan, add the rest of the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, the zucchini, celery, cauliflower, bell pepper, artichoke and remaining shallot. Add salt and pepper. Stir fry veggies until they begin to brown. Add the fresh oregano and then add the chicken back to pan. Add the white wine and deglaze the pan by using a wooden spoon to scrape all the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Let the wine reduce by half then add the remaining Sicilian White Balsamic and fresh parsley.
- Serve on its own or over rice or pasta.
Note: you can make the marinated chicken and freeze up to three months for a quicker version!