Dill and Lemon Veggies
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped in bite size pieces
- 1 container fresh mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 small bunch green beans, chopped in bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup Dill Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- salt and pepper
- a small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large frying pan, heat 1/8 cup of the Dill Olive Oil, and add the onion.
- Stir and cook until the onion begins to soften. Add rest of olive oil, and then rest of veggies. Cook until mushrooms begin to brown and green veggies turn bright green.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Take off heat and drizzle with Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Note: you may top with goat cheese or even Parmesan cheese! Add grilled chicken for a light week night main!