Grilled Lime Ginger Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, plus another 2, all four sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 – 3 Tbsp Honey Ginger white Balsamic vinegar
- 2 – 3 Tbsp Lime infused Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Additional Lime infused Olive Oil for drizzling
- Cooked rice
- Coconut white balsamic
- Place chicken breasts, garlic, 2 green onions, soy sauce, Honey Ginger balsamic, Lime infused olive oil, and salt and pepper in a zip loc bag.
- Marinade for 2 hours, or over night.
- Take chicken out of zip loc bag and shake off excess marinade.
- Grill chicken on indoor grill or barbecue for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drizzle with additional Lime infused Olive Oil and garnish with green onions.
- Serve over cooked rice drizzled with our Coconut White Balsamic.