Lemon Olive Oil Madeleines
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup plant base milk
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the almond flour, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a different bowl whisk together brown sugar, Lemon Olive Oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Whisk dry ingredients into the wet. Cover and let rest in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Using a spoon, fill the greased madeleines pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- They are done when the sides start to separate from the pan and a tooth pick comes out clean.