- One pizza dough ball
- ¼ cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 small tub mascarpone
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 1-2 cups strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Brush baking sheet with some of the Blood Orange Olive Oil. In a small bowl mix remainder of olive oil and cinnamon and set aside. Stretch dough out on the prepared baking sheet. Brush dough with Olive Oil and Cinnamon mix. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until dough is cooked through and golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile In a small bowl whisk the mascarpone cheese with the Nutella. Once the pizza dough is cooled spread the Nutella mixture on top of the dough and then top with sliced strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate in a small microwave bowl in 30 second increments.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the pizza and then drizzle with the Dark Chocolate Balsamic.
- Serve on its own or with fresh whipped cream.