Zucchini and Pancetta Frittata
- 3 slices pancetta, cut into pieces
- 2-4 Tbsp Single Estate Olive Oil
- ¼ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced finely
- 1 large zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- salt and pepper
- ½ small log of goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Add the pancetta pieces to a large frying pan and turn heat on to med. Let the pancetta cook until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Add 2 Tbsp Single Estate Olive Oil to the same pan and heat up for 1 minute. Add the onion and stir. Cook for 2 minutes and add the zucchini slices. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini begins to brown. Add the garlic and stir until fragrant. With your spoon be sure to arrange the zucchini so that the bottom of the pan is covered evenly.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture over the zucchini. Top with the pancetta and the goat cheese evenly.
- Let the frittata cook on the stove top until the edges begin to solidify, and carefully transfer to the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the egg mixture in the middle is set.
- Carefully pull out of oven and slice. Drizzle additional Olive oil over the top and serve.