Tomato and Zucchini Frittata
- 2 Tbsp. Dill Olive Oil or for a spicy option, use Aji Verde Olive Oil
- ½ small onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium size zucchini, sliced thinly
- 6 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- a few sprigs fresh chives, chopped
- extra Dill or Aji Verde Olive Oil to drizzle on top
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Heat the Dill or Aji Verde Olive Oil in an oven proof frying pan and add the onion and zucchini slices. Cook for 2-3 minutes until they just begin to soften. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Carefully add the egg mixture to the onion and zucchini. Add the tomato halves evenly to the top of the egg mixture. Cook the frittata until the edges of the eggs begin to harden, then transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with chives, and drizzle with more Dill or Aji Verde Olive Oil.
Serve warm, or let cool and serve between two slices of your favourite bread with lettuce!