Gluten Free Blood Orange Maple Pancakes
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 Tbsp. Blood Orange olive oil
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 1 Medium banana, mashed very well
- 1 Tbsp. maple balsamic
- ¼ Cup gluten free oats
- zest from ½ orange
- Mix 1 Tbsp. Blood Orange Olive Oil with remainder of ingredients.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. Blood Orange Olive Oil in a non-stick frying pan. Pour half the mixture in the pan and cook until bubbles form on the top of the mixture. Flip over for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Repeat with the other half of the mixture and serve drizzled with additional maple balsamic.