Tuscan Herb Crust-less Zucchini and Tomato Quiche
- 10-12 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- a bunch of fresh chopped basil
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 large zucchini sliced thinly
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 large tomato, sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs with cream, parmesan cheese, fresh basil, salt, pepper and Tuscan Herb Olive Oil. Pour carefully in a large oven safe pie plate. Top with zucchini, tomato and onion slices.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the quiche is set. Serve warm or cold!