Green Veggie Quiche
- 8-10 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup milk or cream
- ¼ cup Aji Verde Green Chili Olive Oil
- ½ zucchini, sliced thinly
- ½ green bell pepper, diced small
- ½ white onion, sliced thin
- 1 fresh bunch fresh cilantro
- salt, pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, milk or cream, Cilantro and Onion Olive Oil, and salt and pepper.
- In a round baking dish, layer the zucchini, onion, and bell pepper on the bottom then top with the egg mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, or store in the fridge for 3-4 days.