Milanese Egg Cups Florentine
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ tomato, chopped small
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- ½ bell pepper, chopped small
- ½ small zucchini, chopped small
- a bunch of fresh parsley, chopped finely
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil (plus some for brushing muffin pan)
- Brush a 12 muffin tin with Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the veggies, Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil and salt and pepper.
- Fill the muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set.
- Let cool and serve or store in an airtight container for 5 days. (these also freeze very well!)