Honeybell Orange Berries on Spiced Yogurt
- 2 Cups fresh raspberries
- 2 Cups fresh blackberries
- A handful of roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Honeybell Orange White Balsamic
- 4 Cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger, divided
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Place the berries and in a bowl with 1 tsp fresh grated ginger and pour the Honeybell Orange White Balsamic on top. Toss carefully to coat all the berries. Set aside while you spice up the yogurt.
- In a bowl, whisk the yogurt, 1 tsp fresh grated ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined.
- Place 1 cup of the yogurt in each of four dessert bowls or plates. Top with the Honeybell Orange Berries, and top each serving with the chopped roasted almonds.