Red Cayenne Tomato and Jalapeño Frittata
- 2 Tbsp Red Cayenne Olive Oil
- 6-8 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, sliced thinly
- 1-2 chives, chopped
- extra Red Cayenne to drizzle on top
- Turn the broiler on to high.
- Heat the Red Cayenne Olive Oil in a non-stick frying pan on low-med heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, milk and salt and pepper in a bowl and pour over the heated olive oil in the frying pan.
- Let the eggs begin to harden around the edges.
- Add the tomatoes, and the jalapenos and transfer the pan into the oven and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the eggs are cooked through.
- Serve drizzled with extra Red Cayenne olive oil and fresh chives.