Milanese Gremolata Scrambled Eggs
- 2-3 tbsp Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil (or any of your favourite olive oils)
- 4 eggs
- A splash of milk
- Salt & pepper
- In a small frying pan, heat 2 tbsp Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk 4 eggs, salt, pepper and a splash of milk.
- Add the eggs to the pan and scramble until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve topped with salt and pepper to taste and a drizzle of Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil.
Note: change up your olive oil to change up the flavour of your scrambled eggs (eg: Red Cayenne or Chipotle to spice them up; Cilantro and Roasted Onion for a hint of herbaciousness, or basil for a fresh flavour!)