Vegetarian Cauliflower Bites
- 1 small cauliflower (or ½ large)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ red onion
- ½ tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- your favourite medium Intensity single estate olive oil
- In a food processor, process the cauliflower until finely processed.
- Take the cauliflower and place it in a clean dish towel and then wring all the water out of it.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the olive oil and stir until well combined. Form into patties.
- In a frying pan heat the olive oil and add the patties. Fry the patties until golden brown, flip over and fry on other side until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce or garlic aioli.