Dill and Lemon Salmon Tater Tots
- 1, 3-4 oz Salmon fillet
- 1/4 Cup Dill Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 Cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, divided
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- On a baking sheet place the salmon fillet and drizzle with half the Dill Olive Oil and half the Sicilian Lemon Balsamic. Add salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes in a 350 degree F oven. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl place the rest of the ingredients, and then add the salmon, flaking it finely as you add. Mix together until the mixture holds together. If it doesn't hold together add more mayonnaise.
- Form into tots and then either bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350 degree F oven, or air fry for 7- 10 minutes.