Spicy Veggie Pancakes
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 bell pepper, chopped finely
- ½ red onion, chopped finely
- 1 small carrot, grated
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. Red cayenne Olive Oil plus 2 Tbsp. for baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients, except 2 Tbsp. Red Cayenne Olive Oil for baking sheet.
- Mix well and form into small Pancakes (about the size of your palm) and place on a large baking sheet, brushed with the 2 Tbsp. Red Cayenne Olive Oil. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then flip them over and bake another 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve as an appetizer or as a side or even a snack!