Black Bean Salsa
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced (or more if you like it spicier)
- 1/4 Cup Lime Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Honey & Pepper vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- *Optional - add in a can of mixed beans to add more protein
- Mix black beans, corn, cilantro, onion, tomato, pepper, and jalapeño in a large bowl.
- Whisk the Lime Olive Oil and the Serrano honey vinegar with salt and pepper in a small bowl and add to black bean mixture. Stir well.
- Serve with tortilla chips or spoon on top your favourite taco.