Shrimp & Sausage "Pho"
- 2 chorizo, cooked and sliced with casings removed
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 2 cups vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 2 Tbsp Lime Olive Oil
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly, divided (white parts and green parts)
- 1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 stalk lemon grass
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 6-8 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha
- 2 cups fresh veggies (carrots, celery, snow peas, baby bok choy, bell pepper or any combination) shredded or cut into thin strips
- A small bunch of Thai basil leaves
- 2-4 Tbsp Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- In a large soup pot heat the Lime olive oil and add the white parts of the green onion, ginger, garlic, and lemon grass. Stir until the ginger and garlic are fragrant. Add the fish sauce and the broth. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, arrange the noodles in the bottom of four bowls, then arrange the veggies, shrimp, and sausage on top of the noodles. Top with hot broth and a few Thai basil leaves and the green parts of the green onion. Drizzle with Honey Ginger White Balsamic. Serve hot.