Thai Noodle Salad
- 2 cups cooked rice noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced red pepper
- 1/2 cup trimmed sliced sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup soy bean sprouts
- 1 lb deveined cooked shrimp, tail off
- 1-2 spring onions
- 1/4 cup Coconut White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp spicy Thai Chili sauce
(Sriracha will work here as well)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- A bunch of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Chopped peanuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a bowl, except the cilantro, peanuts and lime juice.
- Mix well. Top with juice, peanuts, cilantro, salt and pepper, and serve.