Dill and Lemon Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. Baby potatoes
- 3-4 Green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 Garlic
- clove, crushe
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Cup Dill Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Cut potatoes in half and boil until tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the green onions, garlic, salt, pepper, Dill Olive Oil, and Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss well.
Note: (if the potatoes are still warm, even better! They will soak up all the flavour!)