Simple Roasted Sesame Broccoli
- 1 large bunch of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp Dark Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with the Sesame Oil, Persian lime Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Place broccoli on a baking sheet and roast in your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, checking and flipping after 5 minutes.
- Take broccoli out and drizzle with Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic and serve warm as a side dish or a snack!