Blood Orange and Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts, cut in half
- ¼ Cup Maple Dark Balsamic
- ¼ Cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Arrange the Brussel sprouts in a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Maple Dark Balsamic and Blood Orange Olive Oil with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the Maple/Blood orange mixture on the Brussel sprouts and toss to coat.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until Brussel sprouts caramelize to a golden brown colour.