Pasta with Roasted Veggies and Olive Oil
- 1 lb fresh pasta of your choice
- 1 container grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 container fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup medium strength Single Estate Olive Oil, divided
- salt and pepper
- a bunch of fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the grape tomatoes and mushrooms on a large baking sheet and drizzle with ¼ cup Olive Oil, and add salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until mushrooms are caramelized and tomatoes begin to burst.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions or until al dente. Drain and set aside (drizzle some olive oil to keep it from sticking while it is set aside).
- Make ribbons with the asparagus with a vegetable peeler.
- Toss the pasta with the asparagus ribbons, the roasted tomatoes and mushrooms, and the rest of the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste, and toss with parmesan cheese.