Milanese Gremolata Tri Colour Tortellini with Goat Cheese and Peas
- 1 lb package of your favourite cheese tortellini
- 2 Tbsp plus ¼ cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 small log goat cheese
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp grated nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan heat the 2 Tbsp Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil and add the diced onion. Stir until the onion begins to soften and add the garlic, stirring for 1 minute. Add the goat cheese, milk, peas, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Stir until the goat cheese melts and sauce forms. Add the tortellini to the sauce and stir. Add the ¼ cup of Milanese Gremolata and stir. Serve with lots of grated parmesan cheese!
Note: Try this recipe with Spaghetti too!