Italian Chickpea Stew
- 2 Tbsp. Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 large can chickpeas
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 3-4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- In a large sauce pan heat the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil and add the onion.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir.
- Add the Italian seasoning and the tomato paste and stir.
- Add the chickpeas and diced tomatoes. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and stir until just wilted.
Serve on top of your favourite grain and drizzle with Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic.