Turkey Egg Cups
- Sliced Turkey or Ham
- Chopped veggies (i.e., bell pepper, green onion, mushrooms & broccoli)
- Goat cheese
- Your favourite olive oil (i.e., Tuscan Herb for a savoury option or Red Cayenne for a spicy option)
- Salt & pepper
- Put a Slice of turkey or ham on the bottom of a muffin tin.
- Fill with your favourite chopped veggies.
- Add a little goat cheese, then crack an egg on top.
- Add a drizzle of your favourite olive oil
- Add salt and pepper
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400F or until egg is cooked through