Orange Cinnamon French Toast
- 4 slices thick cut bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter Olive Oil
- Maple Balsamic
- In a bowl make the custard: Mix the eggs, cream, Blood Orange Olive Oil, cinnamon and sugar.
- Heat the Butter Olive Oil in a frying pan
- Dip the bread slices in the custard and then fry in the Butter Olive Oil until golden brown
- Optional: Top with sliced bananas, blackberries and drizzle with Maple Balsamic for a different twist to maple syrup!