Blood Orange Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Combine the milk and oats in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes (or even overnight).
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt - make a well in the centre of the mixture.
- Add in the Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil, 2 lightly beaten eggs and milk and oat mixture.
- Fold in gently until combined.
- Fill 3/4 of the way of batter.
- Bake 13 minutes or until baked through.