Spiced Maple, Honey, and Lemon Baked Peaches
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
- 1/4 cup of Maple Balsamic
- 1/4 cup of Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 star anise
- 1 piece of cinnamon (or 1/4 tsp ground)
- 1- 1” cube of ginger, sliced
- a few fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Place the honey, Maple Balsamic, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, star anise, cinnamon and ginger in a small pot and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes.
- Take the pot off the heat. Let the pot sit for 10 minutes.
- Put the peach slices in the pot and toss to coat.
- Place peaches on a non stick cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Let cool and serve topped with raspberries and ice cream or vanilla yogurt, and drizzle any left over syrup over the top.
Note: you may grill the peaches instead of baking them!