Kale Panzanella Salad
- 2 slices crusty sourdough
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper
- 2 tbsp. Strawberry Dark Balsamic
- 2 tbsp. Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cube bread, lay on lined baking sheet with the strawberries and peppers.
- Add 1 tbsp. of each balsamic and olive oil.
- Roast for 10 minutes, flip after 5 minutes to brown
- Remove stems, wash and rinse kale, place in bowl and drizzle remaining balsamic and olive oil. Massage.
- Add items from the bake sheet including the pan juices to the kale.
- Top with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.