Whipped Mascarpone with Summer Fruit
- 1 cup whipping cream (35%)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 2 tbsp. Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- In cold bowl, whip cream.
- When almost stiff, whip in all but 1 tbsp. of sugar.
- When cream is stiff, fold in mascarpone and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In separate bowl, add the berries and drizzle with balsamic and remaining sugar - stir.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Gently fold berry mixture into whipped cheese to create a swirl effect.